Monday, November 2, 2009

Update.

So, we're in our new house and we don't have that much more work to do. *Sigh of relief* It's definitely starting to feel like home and I love having so much more space to spread out! Cam's been going through a stage of arguing and fussing so it's been a little stressful. We're dealing with it as best we can. We're being very consistent with his punishments and his consequences. I'm 5 weeks pregnant this week and I'll go for my ultrasound on the 30th. I feel pretty good but I'm just so thankful to be pregnant. Having gone through the situation I did for the past year and now being blessed with a pregnancy makes me realize how ungrateful some women are to be pregnant. They want to always complain, moan, and groan about how they can't wait to "just have a drink when the baby comes" or "just can't wait to get this thing outta me." Barph. How about...be thankful and thoughtful. There are women that can't have babies at all. Jerks. Mat has been sooo great helping me around the house and trying to take Cam off my hands. I love my boys! God has been so good to me, even though I don't deserve it.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean... I cant stand to hear women complain about being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete