This has been one of the most tiring weeks of my life. Moving, painting, unpacking, practicing for the event, and playing music. I need sleep and rest! Hopefully I'll get some after next weekend is over. Our house is taking shape and will hopefully be done in a week or so! I'm so ready to not have all this clutter sitting around.
Mom got Cam's Halloween costume yesterday. He's going to be Buzz Lightyear! He's definitely a fan. We have a busy 2 weeks ahead. Justin and Bunny are getting married next weekend, and then we have the RWCF Women's meeting and then Halloween time!! I think we may let Cam paint his pumpkin tonight.
We'll be celebrating our 3rd anniversary on Tuesday. I have something special for Mat, but I can't tell what it is because he has no idea :) It's hard to believe we've already been together for 4 years! I'm kind of jumping around all over the place, but that's how my brain feels... I've really been enjoying Wednesday night church. We've been going through the New Testament from the beginning and it's been great. I love learning God's Word and hearing the different interpretations of the passages. I'm learning so much! I'm happy and happy is good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment