Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Inspired.


The Hubble Space Telescope captured this photo of the "X" Structure in the core of the Whirlpool Galaxy. You might wonder why this picture alone inspired me to start a blog. Clearly the image resembles a cross and is but another Signature of Divine! As each day passes, I see God's grace and mercy before me and wish that I could communicate it to others on a daily basis. Tonight I went to church and we watched a video that blew me away. At the end it showd a series of amazing photos, the above being the last one. Every believer knows God is BIG. He's bigger than big. It's easy to say you can appreciate the grand scale of this life until you delve into the creation that is around us. I like to walk outside and just appreciate the gust of wind that makes the leaves on the huge trees outside my house rustle. I feel close to God when I look up into the beautiful blue and know that I am only seeing a small fraction of His enormous conception. The video made me realize how small our planet is overall. We are but a speck on a speck in a little section of bigger section of the most indescribable formation known. We may be small, but God is not! . I am so thankful that I serve and love a God who still sees me, knows everything about me, and hears me even though He holds this immeasurable system in His hand! Truly amazing!

Heavenly Father, I pray that You will continue to let Your mercy flow down on me and that You will use me for Your Glory. I pray that You will keep us mindful of Your constant presence. May my life be as clay in Your gracious hands!





No comments:

Post a Comment