So, I remembered today....I started a blog months ago! I'm going to pick up where I left off and try and be consistent. I'm gonna share recipes and thoughts as well as vent probably :)
Today, the weather screamed ,"Picnic!!!!" I obliged. Cam helped me pack up a nice lunch of Pb&j sandwiches and Cheetos and out we went with our blanket. We sad under a shade tree in between our house and the vacant house beside us. There is something about a day when the sun is shining and you get that little breeze. I feel so calm; like nothing can mess my day up. So, we enjoyed our time together, talking, laughing, and taking pictures. I love that I can have a conversation with my son. There was a time that I couldn't have imagined asking him a question and getting an answer! He surprises me and teaches me something everyday. My little doodle bug is growing up, so we're trying our best to give him a play mate. It's in God's capable hands!
Mat is trying to get a job at the Detention Center/ Police Department, which will be a huge change as well as a blessing. My hubby likes change :) He works so hard for us, but I don't want him working the rest of his life on his hands and knees. We definitely need prayer for this issue!
I'm getting in the mood to crochet more and more as the weather is cooling off!!! I love to crochet. I have been wanting to start a knitting/ crochet circle for women of all skill levels. Maybe I'll give it some more thought. Any takers? Also,the women's group that Sheila and I are starting at church has it's first meeting. I hope it's successful in breaking down the walls and cliques in our congregation. I guess we'll see :)
No comments:
Post a Comment